 Administrative / General / 1742
  Re: Cracking down on unauthorized image links

(...) Just to make sure, since you don't open the copyright on the LEGO images listed on Lugnet you don't have a problem with me downloading them, then hosting them on a machine of my own, right? Not asking you for permission, I'm just asking for (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jun-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Cracking down on unauthorized image links

(...) You got it! I don't own the copyright to any of the LEGO images that TLG has created -- I'm just hosting them as part of an informational database for LEGO enthusiasts online (subject to my interpretation of TLG's "Fair Play" policy*). So even (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jun-99, to lugnet.admin.general)