 Administrative / General / 1737
    Re: UK / Great Britain —Richard Dee
   On Sun, 30 May 1999 21:43:03 GMT, Carbon 60 uttered the following profundities... (...) I thought that we were, but that the monarch, recently, kept out of the affairs of government, leaving it to Parliament to decide. I could be wrong.... (25 years ago, 1-Jun-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.loc.uk)

        Re: UK / Great Britain —Jasper Janssen
   (...) To avoid being immediately replaced by a president, yeah. Royal houses do exercise great influence, still, but behind-the-screens for the most part. Jasper (25 years ago, 26-Jul-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.loc.uk)