 Administrative / General / 1728
    Re: Idea for the Lugnet News/Discussion Groups website —Mike Stanley
   (...) Wow, part of me wishes I worked for your company. :) To know beyond a shadow of a doubt that the people I'm supporting couldn't have installed random crap and screwed everything up would make my job so much easier. (...) Laughs that you have (...) (25 years ago, 28-May-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Idea for the Lugnet News/Discussion Groups website —Ed Jones
   (...) That is exactly why they took such drastic action. (...) we (...) Laughs that we have it and laughs that it is so extremely difficult to circumvent. (25 years ago, 30-May-99, to lugnet.admin.general)