 Administrative / General / 1642
  Re: Canceling cross-posted articles

(...) Actually, even easier is simply to "Reload" - the canceled message disappears! (25 years ago, 13-May-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Canceling cross-posted articles

(...) I tried that via Netscape's nntp interface -- "Get Msg" (1) -- but it didn't nuke the cancelled message in the other ng. I suppose the Web interface should be the final arbiter on these things, since its message list is generated on-the-spot. (...) (25 years ago, 13-May-99, to lugnet.admin.general)