 Administrative / General / 1605
    Re: The name/purpose of the QOTD group —Mike Stanley
   (...) Hey, you said you were disappointed, so I tried to say what you wanted to hear. Didn't actually think about it. (25 years ago, 7-May-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: The name/purpose of the QOTD group —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) OK, OK, I'm over analysing (1) here, but... What I meant was that my append seemed to have sunk without a trace. I of COURSE always expect that everyone immediately applauds my ideas as brilliant, terrifically on topic, and well timed(2)(3), (...) (25 years ago, 7-May-99, to lugnet.admin.general)