 Administrative / General / 1522
1521  |  1523
Subject:
ng name in thread.cgi
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 30 Apr 1999 16:53:48 GMT

Todd,

I just noticed that the output from thread.cgi doesn't note changes in ng
name when it follows the thread.  (Though it does track changes in thread
subject line -- cool!  :-)

This is really really minor.  Do you think enough people use this feature to
fix it?

Cheers,
- jsproat

"I prefer the term para-mental.  It keeps me out of the loony bin."