 Administrative / General / 1478
  Re: LEGOLand newsgroups?

(...) 1) LEGOLand Germany will be in a city in Southern Germany. I have forgotten the name, but I'm pretty sure it begins with an "M" 2) There are three sites being proposed for LL Florida. They are Miami, Ft. Lauderdale, and West Palm Beach, so as (...) (25 years ago, 26-Apr-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: LEGOLand newsgroups?

(...) Mark, Is this information you state from official sources (i.e., press releases) or from unofficial sources (i.e., rumors) or is it educated speculation? BTW, if indeed there is going to be a Floridian LEGOLAND, another possibility for the ng (...) (25 years ago, 4-May-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.loc.dk)