 Administrative / General / 14098
    Re: Change in News Display Behavior —Todd Lehman
   (...) Hi Jerry, Thanks for the update. Point of clarification: This is only for the web view, yes? And specifically, only the field called "Author"? I see that the "From" and "X-Real-Life-Name" headers of the raw NNTP message, e.g. (URL) still (...) (10 years ago, 15-Dec-14, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Change in News Display Behavior Gereon Stein
   (...) Hi Todd, yes correct, I only took out the Author field from the message display and the "name" field from the list view - however you seem to have spotted at least one more place that I have not covered, so I'll probably spend some more time (...) (10 years ago, 15-Dec-14, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Change in News Display Behavior Gereon Stein
   Update: The list Todd spotted has now also been cleared of the poster name display if visitor is not signed in. I have now disabled the link to the raw message for non-signed-in users as well. Hope that helps. Thanks, Jerry (10 years ago, 15-Dec-14, to lugnet.admin.general)