 Administrative / General / 14080 (-5)
  Re: Password Change

Just as a quick note: There is now a link to the Password Change page on the right hand side of the member profile page (visible when you are signed in and go to the "my" Link). Hope that helps ;) Regards, Jerry (15 years ago, 10-Mar-10, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Password Change

(...) Hi Michael, actually, all you need to do is go to the (not immediately obvious) (URL) You will see the link on the page where you sign in - but not easily thereafter. I am taking that as a hint to probably add another button on the profile (...) (15 years ago, 10-Mar-10, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Password Change

(...) This question still needs to be answered. I recently was able to get my password reset and log back on to update my set list. However, how does one go about changing one's own password!?! The note I got from Rene when he emailed me my new (...) (15 years ago, 9-Mar-10, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: email settings

(...) That worked. Thanks! David (15 years ago, 10-Feb-10, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: Posting-times?

(...) Thanks for replying, Jerry. As you can see by the three-year gap between posts, this isn't exactly a high-priority problem for me--more of a curiosity. But I appreciate you taking the time to respond, and I don't doubt that you've worked to (...) (15 years ago, 4-Feb-10, to lugnet.admin.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact