 Administrative / General / 14015 (-5)
  Re: Death to all Auzzies - or who killed HTTP lugnet?

(...) Hi Chris, I am afraid I cannot exactly follow your point. It may very well be that you experienced a small (or medium) lag between the time of your post and the actual appearance of the post on LUGNET's website - this is due to the indexing (...) (16 years ago, 20-May-08, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Death to all Auzzies - or who killed HTTP lugnet?

Hi, It would seem people can still post and read Lugnet via NNTP, but the HTML version of Lugnet seems to be lacking. the rtlToronto group has 3 posts from Nick, and Steve regarding Pizza, that I have read, and replied to. The messages were posted, (...) (16 years ago, 19-May-08, to lugnet.admin.general)

  LUG Map

Last year HispaLUG, the Spanish LEGO User Group was added to the LUG map. One month ago we dissapeared from the LUG map. Is there any problem with us or is any kind of mistake? Please, i would be glad if you could add again our LUG to the LUGmap. (...) (16 years ago, 19-May-08, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Lego Set Town 810

I wonder if anyone can help me? My husband has a lego set "Town 810" which he purchased in the mid 1960's. It is still in the original box and has the board plus all the pieces including cars, vans, signs, trees, garage etc. The set is in good (...) (16 years ago, 24-Mar-08, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: "fired"?

I'm not sure if this was made public or not-- in fact, I'm not sure this was really confirmed, but suffice to say the word I received was that Ken was NOT fired for being a LUGNET member, or the fact that he posted to LUGNET. That said, I'm not (...) (17 years ago, 11-Mar-08, to lugnet.admin.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact