 Administrative / General / 14010
    Re: "fired"? —Dan Brown
   I am interested in this legal story. I have heard the same, and I am about to be put in a very odd position by LEGO(r) legal. I would like to hear anything about the companies practices if your able to share them my email is toymuseum@Hotmail.com (...) (16 years ago, 11-Mar-08, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: "fired"? —David Eaton
   I'm not sure if this was made public or not-- in fact, I'm not sure this was really confirmed, but suffice to say the word I received was that Ken was NOT fired for being a LUGNET member, or the fact that he posted to LUGNET. That said, I'm not (...) (16 years ago, 11-Mar-08, to lugnet.admin.general)