 Administrative / General / 13953
Re: LUGNET needs a Lounge
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 23 Oct 2007 07:35:28 GMT

In lugnet.general, Todd Lehman wrote:

   Wow, that is a great name! This would’ve been a great alternative to the .off-topic name, back in the beginning... wish we’d thought of it then!

The name “lounge” for an ot forum is not my idea, mind you.

But I disagree. I like the way off-topic works; I just think an o-t.lounge might be in order. The OTL. I’d hang there, just like the Friends who hung out in Central Perk (how was that couch always available for them? A good “lounge” question:-)

JOHN