 Administrative / General / 13920 (-5)
  Brickwise - its not very helpful if it is not maintained.

When was the last time sombody actually updated this "resource"? Its not very helpful when it is years out of sync. Maybe it should just be taken down? Just my $0.02. -Dnesbit (17 years ago, 7-Jun-07, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Hmmmm....

Can't help but notice the distinct lack of info on the rtlToronto sidebar. That seems a tad unusual, was there a technical glitch somewhere? ROSCO (17 years ago, 6-Jun-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.curators)

  Server outages May 5-6, 2007

Hi all, just a quick note on what was up yesterday and today w/regard to LUGNET being temporarily offline: Our main server developed a mainboard and CPU fault which took the system down several times until we realized that it really was a hardware (...) (17 years ago, 6-May-07, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: When posting, from field indicates a no loonger valid email address - How to change?

(...) See three posts ago ;) (URL) (18 years ago, 20-Mar-07, to lugnet.admin.general)

  When posting, from field indicates a no loonger valid email address - How to change?

LUGNET Admin, How does one change the From Field in the posts to the forums. Mine reports the following: Todd Thuma <thumat@gactr.=ihate...m=uga.edu> This is not longer valid nor is it in my profile. How does one change this or is this a code issue (...) (18 years ago, 20-Mar-07, to lugnet.admin.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact