 Administrative / General / 13907
  The front page hates German

Hi Rene, The highlights list on the front page seems to hate German (or at least umlauts) and has replaced the umlauted ö in the "Steamship Möwe" with a ? making it "M?we" Tim (17 years ago, 6-Mar-07, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: The front page hates German

(...) and not only with the "ö" but also with the inverted " ' " used in this post title : (URL) Didier (17 years ago, 7-Mar-07, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: The front page hates German

(...) Hi Tim, I have a few problems with the character encoding, I would like to switch from ISO-8859 to UTF-8 which isn't easy going while normal operation :-/ -René (17 years ago, 8-Mar-07, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: The front page hates German

(...) I'm sure the good members of lugnet can deal with some downtime sometime to help our accented-alphabet members :D Tim (17 years ago, 8-Mar-07, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)