 Administrative / General / 13799
    Password reset request for Ralph Hempel —Ralph Hempel
   Hi folks, With the new excitement around the NXT, and my increasing business travel, I would really like it if I could get my account set up so that I can post via the web interface. I was a fairly early member of Lugnet, and have been posting via (...) (18 years ago, 16-Dec-06, to lugnet.admin.general)