 Administrative / General / 13792
    Questions about the setup for mail-to-news on lugnet.com —Geoffrey Hyde
   This is still an ongoing issue for LUGNET and people who have to occasionally post to the lugnet.robotics hierarchy. However, some interesting questions about the gateway arise. For instance, I keep finding that my email address is specified as the (...) (18 years ago, 13-Dec-06, to lugnet.admin.general)