 Administrative / General / 13780 (-5)
  Re: Message indexing awry?

(...) René and I are actively discussing options here - however at this stage it would be far too early to promise anything. As it stands, Lugnet-posts are not exactly easy to maintain and even a members-only edit function would bear a couple of (...) (18 years ago, 28-Nov-06, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Message indexing awry?

(...) It's entirely possible that I did mess them up, although I can't recall if I did in that particular case. I do sometimes get a little confused switching between phpbb and ftx style posting. Any chance of an 'edit' button? ;) Allister (18 years ago, 28-Nov-06, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Is this group in the right place?

(...) Laugh yourself into apoplexy. Even though I'm no longer an Ambassador, I'm pleased with having been part of the program. I feel that my participation, however small, helped in some way to improve TLG's response to AFOL concerns. And I hope to (...) (18 years ago, 28-Nov-06, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: Is this group in the right place?

(...) It seems to me it's always been a one way street. OK, there's been a couple of 'exclusive' announcements, about 12 hours before the official announcement. Not exactly exclusive. As far as I can see, nothing's changed since (URL) this post>. (...) (18 years ago, 28-Nov-06, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: Is this group in the right place?

(...) Kelly, We definitely want two way communication with the Ambassador program. Official company announcements from LEGO, such as new products and programs, will be made mainly by Steve and Jan. Exceptions could be ambassadors speaking about a (...) (18 years ago, 28-Nov-06, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact