 Administrative / General / 13764
  Some assistance please!

I was wondering if someone could offer some assistance! I've just entered into a government position the requires me to have my full name omitted from any web sites or internet documents. I joined Lugnet long ago when it first started up sith Suz (...) (18 years ago, 23-Nov-06, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Some assistance please!

(...) I haven't (re)checked the lugnet ToU, but I'm pretty sure that part of the deal here is that people can only post under their real name. You might be in luck, though: I think at least one (URL) exception> has been made lately - but I could be (...) (18 years ago, 23-Nov-06, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: Some assistance please!

(...) (URL) (18 years ago, 25-Nov-06, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: Some assistance please!

Thank-you Rene. (...) (18 years ago, 27-Nov-06, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: Some assistance please!

I understand, thank-you! (...) (18 years ago, 27-Nov-06, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)