 Administrative / General / 1374
    Re: lugnet.trains.org newsgroup? —Todd Lehman
   (...) I understand that concern. Here are some things to think about though -- Current traffic levels aren't really very accurate predictors of future traffic levels after a split. You might have 50 posts/day in some group and then after a split it (...) (25 years ago, 15-Apr-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.trains)

        Re: lugnet.trains.org newsgroup? —John Matthews
   Well Todd, I guess I can't argue with that! :) Carry on with your madcap plans for our crazy little hobby. After all, for the most part, I just read this stuff. It is you who have masterminded a clean and decisive way for a lot of us to live (...) (25 years ago, 15-Apr-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.trains)