 Administrative / General / 13649
    Re: A simple inquiry (was Re: Worst of the worst) —Eric Sophie
   (...) May I inquire politely as to the nature of your involvment in this? I have asked you many times to knock off the petty bickering and team disparagement you engage in. You are a talented man Mr. Roberts. Lift your soul and the fibers of your (...) (18 years ago, 12-Aug-06, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: A simple inquiry (was Re: Worst of the worst) —Jason S. Mantor
   Eric, get a clue! You brought this round back to lugnet yourself. A smarter man would either laugh and ignore the insult or do some kind of damage control. If someone had done something like this to me I'd be doing some research to see why people (...) (18 years ago, 13-Aug-06, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: A simple inquiry (was Re: Worst of the worst) —Eric Sophie
   (...) Bringing it "back" was not my motivation, showing others that I get hassled even when I keep to myself was. (...) Perhaps a different man would. This man has had enough. Manipulate my image and I will say something and I will point it out in (...) (18 years ago, 14-Aug-06, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.people.support)

        enough useless noise. (was: simple inquiry (was: Worst of the worst)) —Suzanne Rich
   (...) Eric, With that "logic", should I post here about the woman at the Massachusetts Registry of Motor Vehicles who gave me a hard time the other day? How about a PITA Brickseller? How about when rude comments are made about me over in (...) (18 years ago, 14-Aug-06, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.people.support) !