 Administrative / General / 13632
  Fwd: Blogger post failed

Can someone find out who is doing this and unsubcribe them? I get this every time I validate a lugnet message in robotics. I presume they have subscribed a blogging mail-in or something similar to the group. Danny ---...--- Forwarded message (...) (18 years ago, 24-Jul-06, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Fwd: Blogger post failed

(...) Hi Danny, thanks for pointing this out, -Rene (18 years ago, 24-Jul-06, to lugnet.admin.general)