 Administrative / General / 13615 (-10)
  Re: Member "Set Lists"

(...) Man, I wish I knew you were changing that :) I'll need to update peeron to adjust to the new format. I'm guessing anyone else who is parsing the data will need to as well. :) (18 years ago, 11-Jul-06, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Member "Set Lists"

(...) Hi Kyle, I added a column to the set year and it's also given to the downloadable raw data file, so you can at least sort your list by year on your local PC. An advanced sorting mechanism for the web-view will be added later. Leg Godt! René (18 years ago, 10-Jul-06, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Where'd the photos go?

(...) Hi John, Steve, please see also: (URL) is still working on this issue (with the appreciated help from Dan). Currently, they're looking for a needle in a haystack, whereas the haystack is the very complex structure of the DB with all the (...) (18 years ago, 10-Jul-06, to lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Where is lugnet,vikings?

(...) It now should work as before the change. As Jerry said, the group was still there. After a quick research, I noticed that the group's entry in the general groups-index was missing, so I made a new one again - et voila. Enjoy! Rene (18 years ago, 9-Jul-06, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Where is lugnet,vikings?

The group is online again - it was just one little entry missing in a configuration file. Sorry for the inconvenience. Regards, Jerry (18 years ago, 9-Jul-06, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Where is lugnet,vikings?

(...) Ken, the group is still there, strangely the web part went missing during the server change, but it is accessible on NNTP. I am working to make it available on the web again. Strange we didn't notice... Thanks for bringing this up. Jerry (18 years ago, 9-Jul-06, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Where is lugnet,vikings?

About 2 months ago Suz created the group, lugnet.vikings. Now it no longer seems to exist. Perhaps it went missing during the recent server change? Ken (18 years ago, 9-Jul-06, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Set images intermittent

(...) You are right - we have noticed that some of the set images disappear from time to time and are working to find the cause of this. In the meantime, I am restoring images from the backup on a regular basis. Jerry (18 years ago, 7-Jul-06, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Set images intermittent

Many of the set images seem to be working intermittently, for example see (URL) (18 years ago, 7-Jul-06, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Nuking posts from dead accounts...

(...) This could be fun to read in about 5 years. Leg Godt! Rene PS: Try these :-) (URL) (18 years ago, 1-Jul-06, to lugnet.admin.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact