 Administrative / General / 13610 (-5)
  Re: Where is lugnet,vikings?

(...) Ken, the group is still there, strangely the web part went missing during the server change, but it is accessible on NNTP. I am working to make it available on the web again. Strange we didn't notice... Thanks for bringing this up. Jerry (18 years ago, 9-Jul-06, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Where is lugnet,vikings?

About 2 months ago Suz created the group, lugnet.vikings. Now it no longer seems to exist. Perhaps it went missing during the recent server change? Ken (18 years ago, 9-Jul-06, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Set images intermittent

(...) You are right - we have noticed that some of the set images disappear from time to time and are working to find the cause of this. In the meantime, I am restoring images from the backup on a regular basis. Jerry (18 years ago, 7-Jul-06, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Set images intermittent

Many of the set images seem to be working intermittently, for example see (URL) (18 years ago, 7-Jul-06, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Nuking posts from dead accounts...

(...) This could be fun to read in about 5 years. Leg Godt! Rene PS: Try these :-) (URL) (18 years ago, 1-Jul-06, to lugnet.admin.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact