 Administrative / General / 13604
  Re: Nuking posts from dead accounts...

(...) Hi Alex, do you feel confident that you internalized the whole purpose of a news archive? I doubt we will make the deletion of own posts a duck soup for everybody ;-) Of course, whenever anyone has a reason to cancel a post (duplicate posts, (...) (18 years ago, 30-Jun-06, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Nuking posts from dead accounts...

(...) Indeed. (...) None of the 'nukes' I would be requesting would be for the reasons you mention. The need to cancel posts in respect of the old posts I was unsure about was: - defunct projects that went nowehere - Ideas, which are like those (...) (18 years ago, 30-Jun-06, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Nuking posts from dead accounts...

(...) This could be fun to read in about 5 years. Leg Godt! Rene PS: Try these :-) (URL) (18 years ago, 1-Jul-06, to lugnet.admin.general)