 Administrative / General / 13580 (-10)
  Re: Announcing the new LUGNET Link List

(...) snip Thanks, Rene, this looks promising. Could you add a category for blogs? Marc Nelson Jr. (URL) Marc's Creations>> (18 years ago, 28-Jun-06, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: Announcing the new LUGNET Link List

(...) Dude, you should be using I18N language abbreviations - not all English language is from the UK you know ;) ROSCO (18 years ago, 28-Jun-06, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Announcing the new LUGNET Link List

I think you should add a category: Community General Discussion Sites This would cover several sites that are not affiliated with a specific lug or theme. Examples of such sites are EuroBricks and LEGOfan.org (and since LEGOfan is run by fans, I do (...) (18 years ago, 28-Jun-06, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Announcing the new LUGNET Link List

(...) --SNIP-- (...) Hi Rene, I'd like to point you to (URL) which already has a dynamic list of Lego sites. Perhaps it would be worth contacting the owner of the site, Klas. Tim (18 years ago, 27-Jun-06, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Announcing the new LUGNET Link List

Hi All, I would like to announce the new LUGNET Link List: (URL) former Link List, Michael Dorneichs great "Everything LEGO Link Page", is located here now: (URL) this list was last updated more than 3 years ago and it has too many broken links to (...) (18 years ago, 27-Jun-06, to lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.org, lugnet.trains.org) !!

  New newsgroup for LEGO Digital Designer

A new group dedicated to LDD has just been created. CHARTER/PURPOSE ===...=== lugnet.cad (group and hierarchy): Discussions of CAD software/models/animations, LDraw, LDLITE, LeoCAD, L3G0, L2P, L3P, BlockCAD, etc. -> lugnet.cad.ldd (group): Focused (...) (18 years ago, 25-Jun-06, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.ldd) !

  Re: Are you missing news-by-mail digests/forwards?

"Gereon "Jerry" Stein" <jerry@lugnet.com> wrote in message news:J1DsE0.G5t@lugnet.com... (...) Unfortunately, you're causing IBs to become blacklisted for something you ultimately have responsibility for. One of your options would include going to (...) (18 years ago, 25-Jun-06, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Are you missing news-by-mail digests/forwards?

(...) In theory, that would be a way of handling things. In practice, this would overthrow the way mailing lists (not only LUGNET but in general) have handled header setting and reply behavior. I would not want to copy a well-known software firm in (...) (18 years ago, 24-Jun-06, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Are you missing news-by-mail digests/forwards?

"Gereon "Jerry" Stein" <jerry@lugnet.com> wrote in message news:J1Bv8v.I56@lugnet.com... (...) Actually since you're handling the mailing lists, why not consider changing things so that they better suit the current situation. What I mean is this: (...) (18 years ago, 23-Jun-06, to lugnet.admin.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact