 Administrative / General / 13536
Re: This is it: We're moving!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sun, 18 Jun 2006 14:35:33 GMT

FYI - I think I got post authentication working again.  However, it seems that
replying to the email it sends you doesn't quite do the trick yet.  Using the
link it provides (or the multiauth.cgi) does work, so I guess for now we'll have
to use those, until Jerry figures out the email problem (or I luck out!)

:)

Dan