 Administrative / General / 1353
  Re: newsgroup name for ldraw.org

(...) Netscape Communicator 4.x does. Cheers, - jsproat (25 years ago, 14-Apr-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: newsgroup name for ldraw.org

(...) Oh. Good-O! In fact it does! I stand corrected. I never saw a neat little renaming thing in Netscape like Gravity has, but Netscape allows you to simply drag & drop the ng names in its scrolling listbox. Pretty neat. --Todd (25 years ago, 14-Apr-99, to lugnet.admin.general)