 Administrative / General / 13402
    Re: Lugnet: WAKE UP! Suzanne Rich Green
   (...) Eric's curatorship privileges are temporarily suspended. I believe Mark Neumann is also a curator there and still has editing abilities, as do I, if anything special needs to be done in the meantime. -Suz (18 years ago, 3-Apr-06, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.curators, FTX)

        Re: Lugnet: WAKE UP! —Mark Neumann
   (...) Yeah, I am also a curator in dot mecha. I've been keeping things current. (Eric and I switched off updating as we were able to do so) Both Eric and I were looking for another person to help out with curator duties, Fradel asked if he could do (...) (18 years ago, 3-Apr-06, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.curators, FTX)