 Administrative / General / 13390
    Re: Alternatives to Lugnet? Was: Re: Lugnet: WAKE UP! —Duane Collicott
   (...) I like that last line. LEGOFan.org is one place. However, like LUGNET, it is currently flying without a pilot, and things that need to be fixed aren't getting fixed there either. Still, I enjoy some of the conversation over there. (18 years ago, 1-Apr-06, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

        Re: Alternatives to Lugnet? Was: Re: Lugnet: WAKE UP! —Duane Collicott
   (...) Oh... the other part of my response was going to be that I have my own server and my own fixed IP address and it's been tempting to start a site with the characteristics you listed. (18 years ago, 1-Apr-06, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)