 Administrative / General / 13362
    Re: Lugnet: WAKE UP! —Keith Goldman
   (...) How is that "make lots of good posts about LEGO" thing working out? (URL) Look I realize I'm on shaky ground here, considering my posting history, but you're going to tell me you can't somehow get rid of this post? Or ban the person who posted (...) (18 years ago, 31-Mar-06, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX) !

        Re: Lugnet: WAKE UP! —Keith Goldman
   Sorry, screwed up that link: (URL) -Keith (18 years ago, 31-Mar-06, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)