 Administrative / General / 13337
Re: Xmodz_lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 27 Mar 2006 13:51:45 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Eric Sophie wrote:

I can't seem to post a link to a gallery that has pictures of some stuff my
friend and I built for fun one afternoon, without being harrased poked or
prodded.

Which I fully expected to be the case.

Like I said: troll. Ok, you got me. Good one.

In Ynad's words "....I enjoy the hobby because it relaxes me and takes me away
from reality, why would anyone who participates in a forum clearly about
non-reality wish to bring reality in to the equation."

To escape reality, I recommend drugs. Personally, I prefer reality.

It's a shame that the people here responded so negatively, where as in the RC
forums where Ynad shared his link, responded 100% positivly, saying hey cool,
those road plates are neat and a very good idea etc...

I feel blessed that I am not a participant of these forums, then. Cool cars, no
doubt, but a) they aren't lego and b) there is no 'b'. Roadplates with a few
random bits stuck on, obviously don't thrill me the way they do the RCers.

For the rest of the people who have seen this shameful display of character, I
am sorry.

So you should be. Talk about overreacting.