 Administrative / General / 13335 (-5)
  Re: Xmodz_lego

(...) Pull your head in. If you've got issues with people polluting lugnet, take it up with Eric, not me. Your post is no different to mine, I just happen to take a more satirical tack than just telling people to 'shut up'. Have a nice day. a (19 years ago, 27-Mar-06, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Xmodz_lego

(...) Oh, for the love of Jeff, shut up! It's like being in 7th grade lunch all over again. Just give it a rest. You don't like Eric - we get it. Please take it off LUGNET. Marc Nelson Jr. (URL) Marc's Creations>> (19 years ago, 27-Mar-06, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general, FTX) !

  New group under Events for Brick Bash?

I'd like to request that a new group be added to lugnet.events for Brick Bash. This is an event that has been held twice now, last year and this year, and is growing in leaps and bounds. I am the organizer of this event. What is the process, or who (...) (19 years ago, 15-Mar-06, to lugnet.events, lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  new member signup problem

Hi, Can someone check on the signup for one Louis Davis? He stopped by yesterday's Texlug meeting in Austin and mentioned he signed up a couple months ago but hasn't heard back from the admins. I can provide an email address, but I can't guarantee (...) (19 years ago, 13-Mar-06, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: LUGNET to change hands while continuing normal operation

(...) No, you haven't missed anything. All is the same as was stated. I'm just now re-visiting it. ...hoping to hear back from some folks. -Suz (19 years ago, 11-Mar-06, to lugnet.admin.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact