 Administrative / General / 13327
  password reset

It has been sometime since I have signed on...I would like to be able to sign on again. Could I get my password reset. The current email address so it might not match my old email address. if you need more info please let me know thanks Michael (19 years ago, 1-Mar-06, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: password reset

(...) Thanks my password is reset. (19 years ago, 2-Mar-06, to lugnet.admin.general)