 Administrative / General / 13323
  Brickshelf Down?!

Hi all: Is brickshelf down? I'm getting Internet Explorer's lovely error message for when a page is down. All links off of mocpages (even deep links), and now even the homepage fails. What's up? -Josh Underhay. When you go to www.brickshelf.com, as (...) (18 years ago, 25-Feb-06, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.announce)

  Re: Brickshelf Down?!

(...) I had trouble earlier today as well, but it seems to be fine now. JOHN (18 years ago, 25-Feb-06, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)