 Administrative / General / 13283
Re: Request for New Newsgroup: lugnet.batman
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 12 Jan 2006 20:34:58 GMT

"Ken Dowd" <kadowd@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
Set photos for the new Batman theme are beginning to surface on the web
and they
seem to be generating a good deal of excitment at other forums. Therefore
would like to request a new newsgroup: lugnet.batman (or maybe something
like
lugnet.superheroes with batman and spiderman as subgroups).

Ken

How about lugnet.lego.licensed?

-Rob
www.brickmodder.net