 Administrative / General / 13255
  LUGNET Front page - request for change

HI gang, I need a volunteer to go to the front page, and either change the NWBrickCon banner to something else.... OR, Just blow it off all together. Either is fine with me Thanks Chris Just some guy (19 years ago, 15-Nov-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: LUGNET Front page - request for change

(...) Chris, I just rewrote the front page and am sending it to Todd who will make the update. -Suz (19 years ago, 15-Nov-05, to lugnet.admin.general)