 Administrative / General / 13251
  Re: LEGNET to change hands while continuing normal operation

(...) How are things moving with the handover, Suz? Anything to report yet? Kevin (19 years ago, 4-Nov-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: LUGNET to change hands while continuing normal operation

(...) I wish. :-[ I'm sorry to everyone that I've been too busy with my separation and move (coming up Nov 14-16) to concentrate on anything like LUGNET. I keep an eye on it, but nothing more. Although my time might, in theory, allow a few minutes (...) (19 years ago, 5-Nov-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: LUGNET to change hands while continuing normal operation

(...) Myself, I think that is probably the way to go. Sometimes our personal upheavals (and separation certainly counts as that! BTDT) have to take first priority. Getting LUGNET "off your plate" might very well free up energy for you, and it would (...) (19 years ago, 5-Nov-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: LUGNET to change hands while continuing normal operation

(...) Hi Suz, it's more than understandable. I'll write you a short email later today. Chin up! Rene (19 years ago, 5-Nov-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: LUGNET to change hands while continuing normal operation

(...) I wrote: (...) Having just got my NNTP access working again... any further progress on the handover? Did it happen and I missed it? Kevin ---...--- Craftsman Lego Kits & Custom models: (URL) Lego parts store: (URL) Guild of Bricksmiths(TM): (...) (19 years ago, 22-Feb-06, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: LUGNET to change hands while continuing normal operation

(...) No, you haven't missed anything. All is the same as was stated. I'm just now re-visiting it. ...hoping to hear back from some folks. -Suz (19 years ago, 11-Mar-06, to lugnet.admin.general)