 Administrative / General / 13250
Re: email address change
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 13 Oct 2005 01:20:41 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Jeff Szklennik wrote:
   How do I get my new email address to show up in my posts? I changed it in my member page before posting, but when I looked at the final post it had my old email address. Do I need to do something extra? Should I refrain from posting (after this); is there a rule? I saw this in TOS: (do not) Post anonymously or post any message in which the ‘From:’ header is not an e-mail address under your control. (Spamblocks are OK, however, so long as it is possible for a reasonably intelligent human to reconstruct your e-mail address using clearly documented instructions, which you must include in each such message.). I’ve no intention of using my old email address as the ISP is gone & I’m not intentionally trying to post under a fake address, etc.

HELP!

Jeff

Here is what you are looking for: http://news.lugnet.com/news/post/setup/ - your new email will have to be inspected by a human before it goes active, so it might take a day or to.

-Lenny