 Administrative / General / 13221
  any problem [was: Eric's mouth problem (was: Moonbase Module)]

(...) I agree with your good intentions above, Eric. It's not Rene's responsibility though, to become involved in anything he doesn't wish to as his own "normal" self. I know I told you that René will be adopting LUGNET but have been terribly vague. (...) (19 years ago, 22-Sep-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: any problem - (was: Moonbase Module)

(...) Thank you and I apreciate that. I'm trying to make friends first and settle my differences in a peaceful way. If people are unwilling to look past old issues in an effort to bring about a better tomorrow, I will provide what you have asked, as (...) (19 years ago, 22-Sep-05, to lugnet.admin.general)