 Administrative / General / 13200 (-5)
  Re: LUGNET to change hands while continuing normal operation

(...) OMG, this is a joke right? Because it would sure be swanky to finally get my membership packet after like 5 years. ;) -Evil Wayne (#571) (19 years ago, 17-Aug-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: LEGNET to change hands while continuing normal operation

So will this now be called Daimler-LUGNET? :) (sorry, car joke) Darrell ps Speaking for all the newbies, I'm glad this transition will mean LUGNET will continue in good hands. Thanks! :) (19 years ago, 14-Aug-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: LEGNET to change hands while continuing normal operation

(...) Same here. I was worried when i heard the news about LUGNET perhaps being without leadership and future, but now i can sleep easier knowing it will be taking care of. (19 years ago, 16-Aug-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: LUGNET to change hands while continuing normal operation

(...) I was so tired the morning I wrote this... STILL, I can't believe I made such a silly mistake in spelling. I didn't even -notice- it until almost 2 days later!!! That's what a crazy weekend it was. I guess it came from my fingers typing "LEGO" (...) (19 years ago, 16-Aug-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: LEGNET to change hands while continuing normal operation

(...) That's right Erik..... and with these 6 letters (3 German letters + 3 Scandinavian languages letters) we can complete the 6 extra alphabet letters that were produced by Lego from 1958-71, as seen here in Clark Stephens printed brick site. (...) (19 years ago, 16-Aug-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact