 Administrative / General / 1317
  LUGNET threading bug?

Todd, I have noticed a threading bug with LUGNET ng messages in my newsreader. At first, I thought it was actually my newsreader, but it appears to exhibit itself in the Web interface as well. For example, the message (URL) thread from (URL) instead (...) (25 years ago, 13-Apr-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

  fullthread.cgi

(...) more convenient! :-, Thanks, Todd! :-, Cheers, - jsproat (25 years ago, 13-Apr-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: LUGNET threading bug?

(...) It's a line-length problem, and, unfortunately it keeps cropping up from time to time and I don't yet have a fix for it. Here is some more info: (URL) (25 years ago, 13-Apr-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: fullthread.cgi

(...) Glad you're enjoying it. For now, BTW, it's self-serve in that it's not linked to by anything -- you have to hand-edit the URLs. Later, when it's more usable, it'll be linked to by the various newsgroup homepages -- for a more concise (...) (25 years ago, 14-Apr-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: fullthread.cgi

(...) A slight changepoint (for the better) in the way it works: It now displays the full sub-thread starting at the specified article, rather than always walking to the top and always displaying the full thread regardless of the specified article. (...) (25 years ago, 15-May-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: fullthread.cgi

(...) Plus, links at the bottom of a message page, to show fullthread.cgi . I just now noticed that -- thanks! Cheers, - jsproat (25 years ago, 16-May-99, to lugnet.admin.general)