 Administrative / General / 13142
    Print view —Suzanne Rich Green
   When I print out posts from the web interface, I first switch to raw view. Do other people do that? just curious. -Suz (19 years ago, 29-Jul-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Print view —Jacob Sparre Andersen
   (...) No. It happens more often that I switch to the "Nested: All" view. Play well, Jacob (19 years ago, 30-Jul-05, to lugnet.admin.general)