 Administrative / General / 13092
    Re: (><) —Tim David
   (...) Appears as one long line when viewed as a single post in IE6 for me. However while it does the same viewing the whole thread linear, when viewing the whole thread nested (URL) its OK If that provides any clues! Tim (19 years ago, 20-Jul-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: (><) —Ross Crawford
   (...) It's all tied into the fact that it wasn't wrapped correctly when it was posted. I'm guessing something in the nested thread view constrains the width of the tables, so the wrapping is done by your browser when you view it. ROSCO (19 years ago, 20-Jul-05, to lugnet.admin.general)