 Administrative / General / 13043
  good afternoon!

I woke up late today. Just reading through these posts now. sorry. I'm going to ask that people not speak for me, as in: "I think what Suz is saying is.." because if you're not accurate, I'll want to write a response to correct you. And there will (...) (19 years ago, 15-Jul-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  About discussing stuff [was: good afternoon!]

LUGNET things are still up in the air. So, I have no real solid situation to state. I'm still gathering info about possibilities and listening to offers. I -would- be posting more bit-by-bit communication here, but my time is seriously limited. I'm (...) (19 years ago, 22-Jul-05, to lugnet.admin.general)