 Administrative / General / 12996
  Problem with Poll results page coding

There seems to be a problem with the way the results page is coded. If you looks at this page, for example (URL) you can see that the content is displayed twice, once 'without pictures' and once with 'pictures' Apart from being a bit unnecessary, (...) (19 years ago, 20-Jun-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Problem with Poll results page coding

(...) Oh my, that is messed up, isn't it? (*^.^*) Well, I can't fix this myself but I can tell you that the "twice displayed" thing was always there. Todd's choice. Ideally, there'd be more detailed viewing options. Perhaps one of the tech guys here (...) (19 years ago, 20-Jun-05, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: Problem with Poll results page coding

(...) thanks for the kind words. I appreciate its not high on the list of priorities, the poll feature hasn't been used that much and the 5 or so years of Lugnet and I am probably the first person to include multiple pics for each choice. (although (...) (19 years ago, 21-Jun-05, to lugnet.admin.general)