 Administrative / General / 12960
    Re: Question - how do I cancel my Lugnet membership? —Leonard Hoffman
   (...) This is the right group. And you should email Todd. (todd.lehman@lugnet.com) (...) There is currently no automatic functioning for most member services, such as setting up or changes to, etc. It is all done by hand by Todd. Now that Suz has (...) (19 years ago, 16-May-05, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

        Re: Question - how do I cancel my Lugnet membership? —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Just as a note, Bob and I corresponded a bit about this... and Todd's been copied on everything. (19 years ago, 16-May-05, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)