 Administrative / General / 12937
12936  |  12938
Subject:
Thanks to Lar and crew!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 29 Apr 2005 23:59:47 GMT

Just wanted to give a shout-out to whomever is responsible for getting me back
my posting ability.  I've been unable to post since about the time of the server
change some time ago, or maybe some other changes since then, but anyway, this
past week it's been a blast being able to post on Lugnet again!

Thanks abunch!!

P.S.  If the problem has been corrected for longer than a week, I apologize for
not noticing till now!