 Administrative / General / 12925 (-5)
  Re: Context: LUGNET is not a democracy

I can't imagine that an 8 year old would pay any attention at all to this discussion. The only people who care about this are the adults acting like children, not children themselves. I can't for the life of me understand why people having a (...) (19 years ago, 26-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Setting follow-up (was something else)

(...) In fact you can. With Outlook Express You just select "View" --> "Show all headers" when you're composing the message. And there it is: "Followup to", just enter the appropriate group. (All menu items translated from Swedish, so the actual (...) (19 years ago, 26-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: my “button pushing” opinion! ;)

(...) ...and I thought he only got 45% of the vote. ;) (...) I’m beginning to feel that he is being bloody-minded on this issue. Scott A (19 years ago, 25-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.suggestions, FTX)

  Nice and peacefull

I know this is off topic, but.... It is so nice and peaceful here... what a relief. Maybe someone will highlight this post. Kevin (19 years ago, 26-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general) !!

  Re: Keep it up, and knock it off (was Re: Badgering emails) Darmock and J'laud at Tenagra

I think my post adds a lot of hot air and really doesn't help things. Please cancel this post: (URL) you. Eric Sophie Member # 1051 (19 years ago, 26-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact