 Administrative / General / 12810 (-5)
  Re: I resign from the LPRV committee

(...) Yes Larry it is EASY! I KNOW what ~I~ would do. walk away! ignore it. IF this is what you did, then good for you. if not...... (shrug) more of the same-ol' same-ol' i guess. The ToU and its enfocement should be more about the "spirit" then the (...) (19 years ago, 23-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Badgering emails

In lugnet.admin.general, Larry Pieniazek wrote: <snip> Time to induce a little levity... (URL) to bring it a little back to the community--remember the badger at BF'04? :) Dave K (19 years ago, 23-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  (canceled)

  Re: I resign from the LPRV committee

(...) I'm not going to reply in detail (although there is stuff I agree with and stuff I disagree with...) Instead, I'm going to ask you how *you* would handle a particular post, as an exercise. (URL) a post that flogs. There is nothing in that post (...) (19 years ago, 23-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: I resign from the LPRV committee

(...) I'm sure there are many ways to define this, but what I mean is being so strict about following the minutiae of rules and regulations that enforcement becomes/is perceived as becoming overbearing, personal rather than professional, punitive, (...) (19 years ago, 23-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact