 Administrative / General / 12800
    Re: LUGNET members association —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Why not? It was my point, that without someone saying "We've listened, we've considered it carefully, we worked our process and we worked our review process, and we don't at this time see a need to change this particular reviewing action, and (...) (19 years ago, 23-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.suggestions)

        Re: LUGNET members association —David Eaton
   (...) Is that really a problem? I agree at some point *you* may wish to stop arguing, but why ask everyone else to? I think the problem with saying "The decision stands, we don't see the point of people discussing further" (or in fact ANY way of (...) (19 years ago, 25-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.suggestions)